• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

StinnettFrog

Jalin Conyers from Gruver was all over the field making plays last season, 6-5/215 played WR/QB/LB/DE (also played SG /PF for the basketball team). Recent offers include Tech and Missouri. Impressive video:

That’s my great nephew. He took his team to state championship game in football and basketball this year. Big and athletic but TCU has yet to offer.

CryptoMiner

TCU really needs a top TE in this class and recently offered one of the best in D'Andre (D.J.) Rogers out of Sammamish WA Eastside Catholic, 6-4/230 (offers inc Al, UCLA, GA, UT and many others).

CryptoMiner

That’s my great nephew. He took his team to state championship game in football and basketball this year. Big and athletic but TCU has yet to offer.

Thanks! Hope TCU offers soon (sorry if you thought I implied he was offered, I just like to occasionally highlight players getting interest from the staff). Kid looks like the prototypical Patterson recruit, very athletic with great speed for his size and a little undervalued right now (that should change shortly though).

Keep us updated if you can.

Froggish

Thanks! Hope TCU offers soon (sorry if you thought I implied he was offered, I just like to occasionally highlight players getting interest from the staff). Kid looks like the prototypical Patterson recruit, very athletic with great speed for his size and a little undervalued right now (that should change shortly though).

The small town kids just take a little longer to evaluate...He was a man amongst boys in that film

TX_Krötenechse

Jalin Conyers from Gruver was all over the field making plays last season, 6-5/215 played WR/QB/LB/DE (also played SG /PF for the basketball team). Recent offers include Tech and Missouri. Impressive video:

Wow! Probably the first time I’ve seen a kid from one of these Panhandle towns blow up like this. I grew up half an hour down the road from Gruver, and we played them every year in district - but back then, my school (Stratford) was the dominant program in the district and Gruver was never much good.

Really cool to see a fellow small town Panhandle kid getting some attention.

StinnettFrog

He has been a quarterback up until this year when he played at stinnett. He won a state championship in basketball there last year. He is a great athlete but small schools do make it difficult to project to next level. Really hope TCU can get him. Really hate the idea of cheering for tech.

Froggish

Casual observation but I’ve been amazed to see just how many kids we are on that Iowa St is also on....and there’s been plenty of times when Campbell and his staff offer before us....ISU seems to be doing their homework these days.

Moose Stuff

Casual observation but I’ve been amazed to see just how many kids we are on that Iowa St is also on....and there’s been plenty of times when Campbell and his staff offer before us....ISU seems to be doing their homework these days.

I assume that if Campbell and staff offer the kid is pretty good. I’d be willing to bet the average ISU fan looks at a TCU offer the same way.

MTfrog5

I’m fine offering ever WR they offer