• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

asleep003

That’s a kid that continues to tell everyone he’s good, and people are willing to take fliers on him. Yet he can’t seem to deliver. I’d imagine that offer will amount to nothing more than that, an offer. Unfortunate.

Well, in 10 games he was the #4 WR in receptions(15) and #4 Wr in Yardage. But he was the #1 receiver in YPC by 0.1 yards. 4 TDs. We'll see if he can do better on a biggers stage next year.

netty2424

Well, in 10 games he was the #4 WR in receptions(15) and #4 Wr in Yardage. But he was the #1 receiver in YPC by 0.1 yards. 4 TDs. We'll see if he can do better on a biggers stage next year.
Doesn’t sound like he’s really going to get an opportunity for a bigger stage.

Punter1

RB Taye McWilliams Lamar Consolidated
Father is former TCU DB Charles McWilliams and coach is TCU ex Rick Lafavers 6-2/202

Saw him play several times last year...and I think as many do, he will probably be a college OLB...and not just because I think Sewo should have been a defensive player...:)

Eight

Spring Westfield DL Nick Booker had a great showing at the Houston Opening event. Recruited by Fitch 6-4/278. Rutgers offer and has visited Tech & TAMU.

interesting, curious why he hasn't gotten much play.

booker has got some pretty good tape against some good teams there. he made life rough for the center for longview in those clips and he did some good things against gpns so that is two state champs he faced last year.

my favorite though is starting with play #3 he wore out that left guard for lamar, not sure he actually came close to blocking him in that tape.

*noticed at the end of his football tape hudl had a title for a clip of nick playing basketball. i won't claim he looked like charles barkley, but he actually moved really well for a big kid, showed some agility, and looked pretty lean.

CryptoMiner

interesting, curious why he hasn't gotten much play.

booker has got some pretty good tape against some good teams there. he made life rough for the center for longview in those clips and he did some good things against gpns so that is two state champs he faced last year.

my favorite though is starting with play #3 he wore out that left guard for lamar, not sure he actually came close to blocking him in that tape.

*noticed at the end of his football tape hudl had a title for a clip of nick playing basketball. i won't claim he looked like charles barkley, but he actually moved really well for a big kid, showed some agility, and looked pretty lean.

I like this kid and he has almost the exact same build and athleticism as LJ did when he arrived on campus. He can play the edge or move inside depending upon how he develops but he has the makings of a dominate edge rusher. No one could stop him down in Houston and he was up against some of the best OL in the area.

Eight

I like this kid and he has almost the exact same build and athleticism as LJ did when he arrived on campus. He can play the edge or move inside depending upon how he develops but he has the makings of a dominate edge rusher. No one could stop him down in Houston and he was up against some of the best OL in the area.

this is what i find interesting.

he plays at a high school that college coaches are stopping by on a regular basis.

last year they played lamar, north shore, alief taylor, dekaney, spring, cy ranch, mesquite horn, and longview. heck, they held longview to 14 which was by far the fewest points the lobos scored all year (longview score 50 or more 9 times last year)

so why no more attention. kid isn't even rated by 247 which makes no sense looking at his tape

CryptoMiner

Samuel Kenerson Baton Rouge Central played QB recruited as slot receiver or DB, 5-11/175 recently scored 106.29 SPARQ at the BR The Opening and has a laser 4.38 40. No P5 offers yet but should change soon.