• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Mean Purple

I’m retiring from the Army after 22 years. Being recruited by a few federal agencies. I think I might be a secret commit to DHS, but I’m not announcing till after I start my terminal leave.
Congrats and pick the one that counts your prior service time the most. Nothing wrong with looking out for your better years after you spend decades looking out for others.

Billy Clyde

Peacefrog

Degenerate
No idea if this kid was an interest for us out of high school, but who knows, maybe now. Interesting that in his announcement he mentioned battling with depression in Fayetteville. Not to make light of depression, but having spent considerable time in Fayettepatch. . .

"T.Q. Jackson, a four-star prospect from Jefferson, Texas, announced his decision to leave the Razorbacks on Wednesday."

https://arkansas.rivals.com/news/one-of-hogs-heralded-2019-wr-signees-decides-to-transfer?yptr=yahoo
Article says he had a TCU offer so I’m guessing there was some interest.

Moose Stuff

No idea if this kid was an interest for us out of high school, but who knows, maybe now. Interesting that in his announcement he mentioned battling with depression in Fayetteville. Not to make light of depression, but having spent considerable time in Fayettepatch. . .

"T.Q. Jackson, a four-star prospect from Jefferson, Texas, announced his decision to leave the Razorbacks on Wednesday."

https://arkansas.rivals.com/news/one-of-hogs-heralded-2019-wr-signees-decides-to-transfer?yptr=yahoo

I actually kind of like Fayetteville.

Eight

I do too. . . Now. . . But now I'm pushing 60. When I was in high school, I visited and saw what at the time was about as good as social life gets for college, and, hoo boy, that just couldn't compare with the "friendlies" in Foat Wuth.

when you were in high school fayetteville was still part of indian territory

Moose Stuff

Sounds like we are only looking to add 3-4 more signees at the Feb deadline....

At this point I’d be mildly surprised if we add that many. Just based on guys we seem to be currently after I have a hard time going beyond 2. Obviously possible/probable there is stuff going behind the scenes and equally possible new names could emerge and get offers.

Froggish

At this point I’d be mildly surprised if we add that many. Just based on guys we seem to be currently after I have a hard time going beyond 2. Obviously possible/probable there is stuff going behind the scenes and equally possible new names could emerge and get offers.

Right now we have 3 that will be taking scholarships that aren’t in the recruiting class..Horton, Sorrells, and TJ...+ 15 inked early...That’s 18 and I got to think that if we only sign 2-3 will probably sign 25+ next year

Moose Stuff

Right now we have 3 that will be taking scholarships that aren’t in the recruiting class..Horton, Sorrells, and TJ...+ 15 inked early...That’s 18 and I got to think that if we only sign 2-3 will probably sign 25+ next year

I would assume a few more transfers are also possible between now and the fall (both in and out).