• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

Not TCU related.....

Duncanville is hammering Rockwall but Ja’Quinden Jackson just had to be helped off the field with a knee injury. Hope he’s OK.

Froggish

I can’t even find a hudl. Nice frame, but seems like he would have had offers with us much as folks saw princleys tape.

There’s are some clips out hanging out at Max Preps...He’s really really raw and needs to add a lot of body strength. Apparently he also plays basketball. Every clip out there has him playing DT.

MinFrog

Seems quieter than usual, especially with as few recruits as we have.

are holiday and gray the only ones we are not expecting to sign this week?

Moose Stuff

Seems quieter than usual, especially with as few recruits as we have.

are holiday and gray the only ones we are not expecting to sign this week?

I don’t know if there are others that aren’t expected to sign (and I honestly don’t know what those 2 are expected to do either) but I haven’t seen anything about any other recruits we’re worried about at this point. Who knows? I also think we pick up another 2-4 guys between now and the end of signing day from everything I can gather.

Here’s the latest from Gray FWIW.....

CryptoMiner

I don’t know if there are others that aren’t expected to sign (and I honestly don’t know what those 2 are expected to do either) but I haven’t seen anything about any other recruits we’re worried about at this point. Who knows? I also think we pick up another 2-4 guys between now and the end of signing day from everything I can gather.

Here’s the latest from Gray FWIW.....

Took an OV to SMU over the weekend.