• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Wexahu

a lot of folks say he'll go to the pros. his style fits there. but I think he may end up in the big 10. how many seniors are on that bu squad?

They lose quite a bit (potentially their entire D-line if Lynch turns pro) but I would just assume if Rhule stays they will be just fine. This batch of seniors they have weren't considered anything special as recently as a year ago, he'll coach guys up and they'll be good.

Froggish

They lose quite a bit (potentially their entire D-line if Lynch turns pro) but I would just assume if Rhule stays they will be just fine. This batch of seniors they have weren't considered anything special as recently as a year ago, he'll coach guys up and they'll be good.

They’ll take a step back because they haven’t built up great depth but as you pointed out, they are teaching and developing well and so I’m sure they will be tough

Punter1

question: does a subscription to tcu 247 only get you access to tcu 247 page and news, or does it cover 247 for all teams?

Answer: Its the best $15/month you can spend if you give two darns about TCU athletics.

Jeremy Clark is better at reporting all TCU football news than I've seen any beat reporter cover any team. He has 10x more info then all other outlets combined.

MAcFroggy

question: does a subscription to tcu 247 only get you access to tcu 247 page and news, or does it cover 247 for all teams?

It gives access to other 247 message boards and articles. It also gives you a free subscription to CBS All Access or whatever it is called. That has CBS Sports HQ, CBS shows, and original programming.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
As poorly as this season went we have a great class committed and are still in on some real quality players. Even getting just 1-2 of the names we’re after right now would be huge. And really it should be 2-3 because 1 is already in the fold and just waiting for the official announcement.
Agree we have a really good class right now. I just thought the Johnson boat had sailed. He is my favorite prospect of all that we have recruited this season. Dude has burners and makes it look so easy