• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

With the changes at UT one name to watch is Temple WR Quentin Johnston. He was down to UT and TCU and was very high on Drew Mehringer who was recently fired by Herman (WR coach). Also spoke highly of Malcolm Kelly.

Johnston recently finished his football career at Temple as they lost to Longview but had three catches for 128 yards and a 44-yard touchdown in the game. He finished his career with 78 catches for 1,735 yards and 24 TDs in 22 games.

Quentin Johnston WR 6-4/185 Temple currently committed to UT

Last edited:

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
With the changes at UT one name to watch is Temple WR Quentin Johnston. He was down to UT and TCU and was very high on Drew Mehringer who was recently fired by Herman (WR coach). Also spoke highly of Malcolm Kelly.

Johnston recently finished his football career at Temple as they lost to Longview but had three catches for 128 yards and a 44-yard touchdown in the game. He finished his career with 78 catches for 1,735 yards and 24 TDs in 22 games.

Johnson has no mention of UT on his social media now and the only thing he's liked in the last few month college related is TCU centric

Moose Stuff

Johnson has no mention of UT on his social media now and the only thing he's liked in the last few month college related is TCU centric

As poorly as this season went we have a great class committed and are still in on some real quality players. Even getting just 1-2 of the names we’re after right now would be huge. And really it should be 2-3 because 1 is already in the fold and just waiting for the official announcement.

Bill Bozeat

I cancelled my sub last Monday. Mainly because the price of crack in my neighborhood keeps going up and sacrifices had to be made. But this deal got me back in the game. Of course it’s for new subscribers only which I suppose I technically am.
talk to Moose he
As poorly as this season went we have a great class committed and are still in on some real quality players. Even getting just 1-2 of the names we’re after right now would be huge. And really it should be 2-3 because 1 is already in the fold and just waiting for the official announcement.
I have just got to find out where you get all your information you are just full of nuggets everyday

JockO de Frog

Whoa, I want Temple's QB.