• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

netty2424

No need to ignore, and not sure why you think it's weird. I'm a paid member of this site and one of the benefits is that I can come here without seeing ads for other sites.

Taking you at your word, if members of another paid site need to be alerted here, maybe you could start another thread "there is new info on another paid site" and bump it whenever their members need notification here. That way I can ignore that thread.
He's the punk kid on the playground, bobbing his head around while he says "I know something you don't know."
I’ve gone over there to read news countless times as a result of someone, often times Moose, posting it here. That site can go days without a post.

Seems like y’all have an axe to grind.

Moose Stuff

I’ve gone over there to read news countless times as a result of someone, often times Moose, posting it here. That site can go days without a post.

Seems like y’all have an axe to grind.

Exactly. And that’s why I do it. WAAAY more traffic over here so I’m always here. That site I maybe check once a day or every two days and usually there isn’t anything new. So when something new pops up I’ll usually point that out here.

CountryFrog

No need to ignore, and not sure why you think it's weird. I'm a paid member of this site and one of the benefits is that I can come here without seeing ads for other sites.

Taking you at your word, if members of another paid site need to be alerted here, maybe you could start another thread "there is new info on another paid site" and bump it whenever their members need notification here. That way I can ignore that thread.
This is awesome! I don't want to put you on ignore, I just want you to accommodate all of my preferences so that the things you say will only make me happy and never annoy me.

Billy Clyde

Not sure where to put, but just saw that true freshman Devin Bush (4-star cb from Louisiana) is transferring from Arkansas. The natives are becoming increasingly impatient with Chad Morris. I can't remember, did we recruit him out of high school? He sounds familiar.

Hell Sent Frog

Not sure where to put, but just saw that true freshman Devin Bush (4-star cb from Louisiana) is transferring from Arkansas. The natives are becoming increasingly impatient with Chad Morris. I can't remember, did we recruit him out of high school? He sounds familiar.

No. If we had recruited him, he no doubt would be playing for us.

Arkansas has 4-star 5-10 170lb QB Chandler Morris arriving next year, so look for a quick turn around.

Last edited:

MTfrog5

Going to be interesting in how we handle the extra scholarships we plan on holding back for transfers

Billy Clyde

That plan has been a complete bust for us this year.

Worked well for SMU though.

I wonder if any other schools have people acting in a dedicated role of "talent management," like an NFL GM. Seems like that would be a valuable contribution to any CFB team. We seem incredibly inconsistent at that function.

Eight

I wonder if any other schools have people acting in a dedicated role of "talent management," like an NFL GM. Seems like that would be a valuable contribution to any CFB team. We seem incredibly inconsistent at that function.

that is outside the box thinking in regards to roster management and recruiting and none of that is allowed behind gary's purple curtain.