• The KillerFrogs

2020 NFL Schedule

LeagueCityFrog

These are all leaked according to CBS.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...me-leak-and-rumor-including-tom-bradys-debut/

Texans at Chiefs to kickoff the season on a national primetime game on Thursday night at Arrowhead. Chiefs retained every key player from their 2019 Super Bowl team and all coaches. Only one gone is their franchise 37 year old punter Colquitt. Andy Reid is the man.

If Mahomes destroys the Texans again, I would assume there will be a H-Town lynching party waiting for head coach and now GM Bill O'Brien at his house after the off season Texans drama trading away their best player in wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins and how they lost to the Chiefs last time in the 2019 playoffs blowing a 28 point lead or something like that.

See former Texans quarterback Matt Schaub and ask him what it was like for Texans fans yelling at him on his driveway at his house to step outside after he lost another game during the 2013 season because they wanted to show him what they thought of that loss.

I'll be also cheering for Andy Dalton to take over as starting quarterback for the Cowboys this season.

Putt4Purple

These are all leaked according to CBS.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...me-leak-and-rumor-including-tom-bradys-debut/

Texans at Chiefs to kickoff the season on a national primetime game on Thursday night at Arrowhead. Chiefs retained every key player from their 2019 Super Bowl team and all coaches. Only one gone is their franchise 37 year old punter Colquitt. Andy Reid is the man.

If Mahomes destroys the Texans again, I would assume there will be a H-Town lynching party waiting for head coach and now GM Bill O'Brien at his house after the off season Texans drama trading away their best player in wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins and how they lost to the Chiefs last time in the 2019 playoffs blowing a 28 point lead or something like that.

See former Texans quarterback Matt Schaub and ask him what it was like for Texans fans yelling at him on his driveway at his house to step outside after he lost another game during the 2013 season because they wanted to show him what they thought of that loss.

I'll be also cheering for Andy Dalton to take over as starting quarterback for the Cowboys this season.

Lynching? Really? A little over dramatic on your presentation sir!