• The KillerFrogs

2020 MLB Thread

Moose Stuff

MLB is going full chicken little. Why bother with the 60 man squads and taxi squads if you are just going to postpone a game for ONE positive test

I am scheissing tired of the corona fear mongering in all aspects of life, not just baseball

Well it's not so much 1 as it is 16.

Frog92

Those two coming off the bag call were pretty clear to me live as was the called put steal. The new umpire was struggling.
He had the plate on Sunday. Lance Lynn was not a fan. Top of the strike zone was a mystery. Overall, way too tight. If a guy with Lynn’s command blew through 100 pitches in five innings, your zone is either too tight, inconsistent, or in this case, both.

KTown Frog

World class dumbassery.
I get Laureano was pissed he got hit but in a shortened season, allowing the trash talk to get to him could cost him and his team. The hitting coach has nothing to lose getting a few games suspension. And apparently Laureano has been on a hot streak at the plate

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I get Laureano was pissed he got hit but in a shortened season, allowing the trash talk to get to him could cost him and his team. The hitting coach has nothing to lose getting a few games suspension. And apparently Laureano has been on a hot streak at the plate
That was the second time he had been hit in that game and 3rd time in the series. Seems like the asstros were out to get him.