• The KillerFrogs

2020 MLB Thread

Moose Stuff

I'm quite certain that there will be baseball. I'm equally as certain that the public will look back on this process as one that was handled poorly by almost everyone involved.

Ron Swanson

I'm quite certain that there will be baseball. I'm equally as certain that the public will look back on this process as one that was handled poorly by almost everyone involved.
I don’t think fans will care all that much. They’ll just be excited for baseball for the most part and understand its crazy extenuating circumstances

Moose Stuff

I don’t think fans will care all that much. They’ll just be excited for baseball for the most part and understand its crazy extenuating circumstances

I'm not saying I think fans will stay away. Just that most will say all parties involved should have been better (as opposed to siding with one group or the other).

FBallFan123

Once baseball is back, fans won’t really care.

But MLB could’ve had the sports spotlight to itself for a little while .. and both sides have squandered it.

Gonna be tougher to get it later in a really crowded calendar ... with all the other sports resuming and going further into football season, and wall-to-wall election coverage and the backlog of movies, concerts, etc. that were put on hold.

Missed opportunity.