• The KillerFrogs

2020 MLB Thread

Eight

the notebooks seized in the criminal case against the bookie that had been sealed until the past few yearsas well as the interviews given to espn for the outside the lines piece in 2015

pete swore at first he didn't bet on baseball, then pete swore he only bet on baseball as a manager and it was on the reds, then pete swore he only bet on baseball as a manager and when he bet on the reds it was only to win. mlb tried to do pete a favor and not bring everything out, hell, he accepted the life time ban in exchange for baseball keeping it quiet and what does pete do? play the martyr card so scheiss pete rose.

story keeps changing each time and the funny thing is that there is a period of a month or so when pete didn't bet on the reds while a certain pitcher for the reds was starting. the guy got shelled each time, but hey.....i am sure the wiseguys pete was betting with never noticed this pattern and wouldn't follow that action right?

the astros should be penalized but i can accept cheating to win much more than i can to a guy breaking the cardinal rule of baseball for the sake of money

MTfrog5

the notebooks seized in the criminal case against the bookie that had been sealed until the past few yearsas well as the interviews given to espn for the outside the lines piece in 2015

pete swore at first he didn't bet on baseball, then pete swore he only bet on baseball as a manager and it was on the reds, then pete swore he only bet on baseball as a manager and when he bet on the reds it was only to win. mlb tried to do pete a favor and not bring everything out, hell, he accepted the life time ban in exchange for baseball keeping it quiet and what does pete do? play the martyr card so scheiss pete rose.

story keeps changing each time and the funny thing is that there is a period of a month or so when pete didn't bet on the reds while a certain pitcher for the reds was starting. the guy got shelled each time, but hey.....i am sure the wiseguys pete was betting with never noticed this pattern and wouldn't follow that action right?

the astros should be penalized but i can accept cheating to win much more than i can to a guy breaking the cardinal rule of baseball for the sake of money
You can make an argument that the Astros players and organization cheated for the sake of money

Eight

You can make an argument that the Astros players and organization cheated for the sake of money

not the same and you know that.

somehow pete's image gets protected while guys like bonds, roger, sosa, the astros, the giants back in the day with the telescope in the centerfield offices are viewed as bad guys.

pete broke the one rule in baseball it is made quite clear you can't do it and has never been fully honest about doing it.

You still offered no proof

Eight

You still offered no proof

read the interviews and prove he didn't.....oh, that's right, pete gave his word. just like he didn't bet on baseball, then he didn't bet as a player.........

long, long line of guys who have cheated to win, cheated to hit home runs, doctored the ball, taken designer ped's, hgh, steroids, and uppers.....but how many broke the cardinal rule simply to put money in their pocket

Pharm Frog

MLB is getting pretty much what they want out of this....attention and interest. Keep giving it to them if you feel you must. The one's that may be most distressed are the states that have been considering legalizing various types of betting because this may give some people pause...or it may not....who knows? All I know is this...I couldn't care less.

Paint It Purple

somehow pete's image gets protected while guys like bonds, roger, sosa, the astros, the giants back in the day with the telescope in the centerfield offices are viewed as bad guys.

pete broke the one rule in baseball it is made quite clear you can't do it and has never been fully honest about doing it.
Compare Pete’s salary at the time to what these guys make. Don’t know if Pete’s gambling was addiction related. Personally I think what the Astros players did was more corrupt

Compare Pete’s salary to these Astros. Plus I don’t know if Pete’s gambling was an addictive trait. Personally, I believe the Astros actions were multiple times more corrupt. They all knew it. No one stopped it. And they and the organization were enriched by it. MONEY!

read the interviews and prove he didn't.....oh, that's right, pete gave his word. just like he didn't bet on baseball, then he didn't bet as a player.........

long, long line of guys who have cheated to win, cheated to hit home runs, doctored the ball, taken designer ped's, hgh, steroids, and uppers.....but how many broke the cardinal rule simply to put money in their pocket

You'd make a really [ Finebaum ]ty attorney.

Bruce Berry

you do know what carlos beltran was doing prior to getting hired by the mets?

MLB sources confirmed Wednesday that the Yankees are not a part of this cheating investigation, which spread from the 2017 World Series champion Astros to the 2018 World Series champion Red Sox because of Cora.

Latest posts