• The KillerFrogs

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

Virginia Frog

Optimistic me says 7-3.

I'm not optimistic I'll say 6-4. (Ls to Tx, TT, OU and Kansas - yes KU, we suck when we play up there.)

(If we can develop a serious running game - if a big time RB emerges- and helps shorten the games, I can fantasize and say 8-2.)

Last edited:

Volare

Starting to get some non predictions and such...

ZRDZL2n.png

Westsider

Covid's gonna reak havoc. Ego's blow up as Meacham now answers to Cumbie, who now answers to Kill, who really doesn't answer to anyone (and may not be the offensive guru people think he is). We're one QB injury away from the offense blowing up. And, most importantly, I'm afraid the racial thing will subtly linger for a while (unfortunately).

Hate to be so pessimistic, but 5-5.

HG73

Covid's gonna reak havoc. Ego's blow up as Meacham now answers to Cumbie, who now answers to Kill, who really doesn't answer to anyone (and may not be the offensive guru people think he is). We're one QB injury away from the offense blowing up. And, most importantly, I'm afraid the racial thing will subtly linger for a while (unfortunately).

Kill is a proven commodity. He and Meach will help Cumbie. All our opponents will have the covid and blm problems too. Lighten up. :)

Froginbedford

I predicted 4-6....I think 5-5 would be reason to break out the Pomac in celebration (only chronologically-gifted posters remember it)....

BedfordFrog68

Don't you get it? Of course this is the year we have no injury, hunt together on defense, and tick like a fine Swiss watch on offense. It won't matter! "Well, their Championship is really just a formality. After all, they didn't really play Ohio State..."

And now Ohio State trying to play a rogue schedule so afterall no triflin' little private school can be in position to challenge the weed-looking buckeyes' rightful place in the football cosmology....

Froggish

People are bullish on Kill for a lot of reasons but nobody has said he’s an offensive guru. Literally haven’t heard that claim from a soul. I doubt Cumbie is going to manage Meacham. After the 3 year run SC has had I would doubt he has much room to criticize anyone’s play calling. They are probably peers in this set up

Westsider

People are bullish on Kill for a lot of reasons but nobody has said he’s an offensive guru. Literally haven’t heard that claim from a soul. I doubt Cumbie is going to manage Meacham. After the 3 year run SC has had I would doubt he has much room to criticize anyone’s play calling. They are probably peers in this set up

Lots of people claim Kill turns programs around with his offense. If you’ll browse HASMSP It’s there. Somewhere in the middle.