• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

tcujsauce

As for the match today, I’m thinking 3-1 Bayern. OL will pose a much greater danger to Bayern through their compact defensive set up and counter attacking capabilities with the likes of Memphis Depay. Chances will be much less frequent than they were against a washed Barca side.

ftwfrog

As for the match today, I’m thinking 3-1 Bayern. OL will pose a much greater danger to Bayern through their compact defensive set up and counter attacking capabilities with the likes of Memphis Depay. Chances will be much less frequent than they were against a washed Barca side.
I know very, very little about soccer (you may call it futbol) but I bet over 3.5. Hope you’re correct.

Purp

I know very, very little about soccer (you may call it futbol) but I bet over 3.5. Hope you’re correct.
The English just call it football. Really, every other country that speaks English calls it football except for maybe Canadia. You can call it football too.

Also, that's the safest bet I've seen in some time. I'd have taken Bayern by themselves over 3.5.

tcujsauce

I’ll take that.

We’ve been playing the highest back line I think I’ve ever seen at Bayern, who are known for that high back line. Makes me nervous as hell against PSG’s attack.

So damn excited for Sunday.

MIA SAN MIA!!

Chongo94

scheiss CBS in their [ profanity ] [ Arschloch] for putting this on All Access. scheissers will never get $0.01 from me. Ever. scheiss them.

So I did some research on the new Apple plus stuff bc I was interested in that Ted Lasso series but I’m sick of having to pay for each and every single streaming service ugh.

Anyway, Apple TV is currently offering a bundle that includes showtime’s service but more importantly CBS All Access for $10 for the bundle. Might be worth a shout...

dawg

Final will air on CBSN @ 2:00pm. How gracious of those [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] at CBS to allow me to watch the match on a channel that I’m already paying them money for.

Should be an entertaining match, although Finals do tend to be dull given the stakes and pressure. Plenty of talent on both sides, but I’m not betting against Bayern with how they’re steamrolling right now. Tight match for the first 60, then Bayern pull away.

Bayern 3-1 PSG.

Last edited:

Portland Frog

Final will air on CBSN @ 2:00pm. How gracious of those cocksuckers at CBS to allow me to watch the match on a channel that I’m already paying them money for.

Should be an entertaining match, although Finals do tend to be dull given the stakes and pressure. Plenty of talent on both sides, but I’m not betting against Bayern with how they’re steamrolling right now. Tight match for the first 60, then Bayern pull away.

Bayern 3-1 PSG.

I agree with this prediction. PSG won't get blown out, but in the end they won't have enough for the W.