• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

tcujsauce

Bundesliga officially begins tomorrow with Bayern vs Hoffenheim in the afternoon. Fox does pretty good coverage but not as great as nbc does with the premier league.

Love this league, the intensity and atmosphere created by the fans is awesome. Sadly, Bayern will probably coast to the title yet again but the games are super enjoyable.

I'm ok with your "sadly" scenario :) Mia San Mia!

hiphopfroggy

2568750_w1.jpg

dawg

MU v Juventus is a great opening round game. Ronaldo vs his old club. Liverpool not in an easy bracket this year.

Brutal group for Liverpool, and Spurs do not have an easy path to the knockout stages either. This should be an interesting group stage.

For those of us relegated to the "Kiddie Table" of European football this season...

Group E
Arsenal
Sporting Lisbon
Qarabag (Azerbaijan)
Vorskla (Ukraine)

Should be pretty straightforward for Arsenal (famous last words); I'm expecting a loss in Lisbon but top the group. I did have to look up where the other two sides were located.

Group L
Chelsea
Paok
Bate Borisov
Vidi (Hungary)

Can't see Chelsea not topping this group.

Chongo94

It is just amazing how poor Wenger left Arsenal, defensively speaking. Of course, failing to address the same issues for nearly a decade will do that I guess.

Chongo94

Anyone know why they’re showing the ManU vs Burnley game instead of Watford vs Tottenham like my guide says?

Watching a Mourinho match is painful.