dawg

Stan Kroenke right now
AngryGoldenIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

scheiss you, stan

Eight

Stan Kroenke right now
AngryGoldenIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

scheiss you, stan

listened to an interesting conversation yesterday on the radio concerning the formation of the super league.

glenn davis who is the soccer guy in the houston area was involved and he had some interesting things to say about kroenke, friedkin, henry, the glaziers, some of those running a couple of those spanish clubs. barca's debt situation and the discussion of their potential bankruptcy

dawg

listened to an interesting conversation yesterday on the radio concerning the formation of the super league.

glenn davis who is the soccer guy in the houston area was involved and he had some interesting things to say about kroenke, friedkin, henry, the glaziers, some of those running a couple of those spanish clubs. barca's debt situation and the discussion of their potential bankruptcy

My opinion is that this was the brainchild of Agnelli, Barca, and Perez. Juve has long been envious of the EPL's TV money advantage and Barca and Madrid have spent like drunken sailors the past decade. Couple that with the American owners of Arsenal, Utd, and Liverpool (who are very much used to a closed-shop style of franchise ownership), and there you go.

At least Barca seem to be redeeming themselves and are pulling out.

Chongo94

Ed Woodward has resigned!

Course most ManU favs will love this.

edit: apparently he was planning and had agreed to leave at the end of the season but this just accelerated that.

Chongo94

My opinion is that this was the brainchild of Agnelli, Barca, and Perez. Juve has long been envious of the EPL's TV money advantage and Barca and Madrid have spent like drunken sailors the past decade. Couple that with the American owners of Arsenal, Utd, and Liverpool (who are very much used to a closed-shop style of franchise ownership), and there you go.

Completely agree.

Chongo94

Reports are that Agnelli is also resigning...

Chongo94

Oh yeah, some of the big clubs have been run extremely bad over the last 15-30 years. Kinda kid in a candy store bad.

This is a chance to maybe actually get some reform but I doubt it. I would love to see better revenue sharing in La Liga, even more so than they’ve already done, and the 50+1 rule in the EPL.

The Bundesliga is such a well run league, more European big leagues should follow its example.

Last edited: