• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Purp

Again, I don't know if all or even ANY of these kids end up choosing the US but it's hard to not see that.... one, we are clearly doing a much better job on a staff level at connecting with these guys and two, the players are clearly seeing the young core of this club and realizing what it might become. I'm about 95% convinced the next decade+ of CONCACAF will see the US as the dominant side surpassing Mexico.
For about 6-8 years the U.S. was very clearly better than Mexico. The last 6 years or so after Mexico regained primacy in the region have sucked. I'm ready to dominate them again. I want to beat them by 5 at Azteca.

Moose Stuff

BRUTAL head to head collision in this Wolves/Arsenal game. David Luis was down but looks OK. Raul Jimenez was down for over 10 minutes and had to be carted off on a wheeled stretcher by 6-8 medical personnel. Not good.

Chongo94

BRUTAL head to head collision in this Wolves/Arsenal game. David Luis was down but looks OK. Raul Jimenez was down for over 10 minutes and had to be carted off on a wheeled stretcher by 6-8 medical personnel. Not good.

I haven’t seen a collision like that in a while. And the sound, lord.
I’d be shocked if Jimenez doesn’t have a broken jaw. At the very least he’s gonna be out for a week if not more with a huge concussion.

Purp

I was planning on watching Spurs and Chelsea and TCU/Liberty after the tree is finished and everything goes back in the attic. Not sure I'm going to take the time to watch the nil-nil draw. Was anything worth watching in it?