• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

tcujsauce

I still am baffled by EPL fans calling the Bundesliga a “farmers’ league”. Bayern have a harder time against Hertha than they do against the rest of Europe.

dawg

7-2, Villa now with 15 minutes to go.

Way to steal Tottenham’s thunder today haha.

Association football can be weird sometimes. Liverpool hadn't been thumped like that in what seems like years, and Villa was the one doing the thumping? And I don't think any of us minded ManU getting bent over. In Old Trafford. /nelsonhaha.gif

Purp

Been busy with my own kids playing soccer the last month or so and haven't seen much. Loving the early start to the season for Spurs, though. Was not expecting that.

On another note, I found out yesterday my sister has Apple TV so I started watching Ted Lasso last night. It's not like I expected (way more serious), but it is entertaining. Apparently Lasso is a genius motivator and not just a total idiot.

tcujsauce

Been busy with my own kids playing soccer the last month or so and haven't seen much. Loving the early start to the season for Spurs, though. Was not expecting that.

On another note, I found out yesterday my sister has Apple TV so I started watching Ted Lasso last night. It's not like I expected (way more serious), but it is entertaining. Apparently Lasso is a genius motivator and not just a total idiot.

really fun show.

Moose Stuff

Need them to stay healthy and continue to do this with consistency. A big part of me wants to believe even Berhalter couldn't screw things up with this much talent. But then my brain kicks in again and tells the voices on my shoulder that they're mentally handicapped.

Am I wrong to hope Jesse Marsch eventually takes over this team?

Purp

Am I wrong to hope Jesse Marsch eventually takes over this team?
I'd like to see a bigger name. I liked the idea behind Jurgen; someone with success in Europe and the international level. I think the talent in this player pool deserves that. I'd support Jesse Marsch, but I'd be a little disappointed if we didn't splurge more.

Until Berhalter is clearly on the hot seat I won't speculate on who I'd like to see take over. That will depend on who is available around that time.