• The KillerFrogs

2019 Signees impact

ShreveFrog

Who makes the biggest immediate impact? (Other than the punter.) My guess is Barkley as a slot threat to replace Turpin’s numbers.

Who makes biggest long term impact? My guess is the rb’s Foster and (fingers crossed) Barlow because we need a new tandem in ‘20.

I’ll hang up and listen.

Last edited:

FrogLifeYo

Give me any DE with a hear beat and Karter should crack the DT rotation...On Barkley..I bet he ends up spending more time at the outside WR spot. We have juice in the slot and we need a burner on the edge to compliment Reagor

I’ll add I think the staff realized in the OSU game that Reagor needs to be moved around a lot rather than have him stationary in the outside. I expect to see him all over the field next year

Eight

agree on the defensive ends to make the earliest impact first simply because of the opportunity.

frogs actually have a number of guys who can play in the slot so while barkley appears to have potential we don't really have a clear picture how the snaps get split at receiver other than reagor

long term is marcus williams and andrew coker.

2themax

Hopefully the big guys on both fronts can start a future recruiting trend with good consistent play.
Immediately it should be Barkley and the DE's.

asleep003

Those 2 UT OL recruits that decided not to sign early... be glad to take either of them over any 'committed' recruit not committed enough to sign w/us December 19th. There are still several skilled undecided top 100 Texas recruits available.

There is no other program in Texas, or few else where that have finished like TCU, in the Top 10 AP... 6 out of the past 11 seasons. Not to mention 2 top 5 finishes in the previous 8 seasons(#2 and #3).

McFroggin

Those 2 UT OL recruits that decided not to sign early... be glad to take either of them over any 'committed' recruit not committed enough to sign w/us December 19th. There are still several skilled undecided top 100 Texas recruits available.

There is no other program in Texas, or few else where that have finished like TCU, in the Top 10 AP... 6 out of the past 11 seasons. Not to mention 2 top 5 finishes in the previous 8 seasons(#2 and #3).

You make it seem like it’s “either/or”. We have 5+ slots left. We can have em all if they are willing.