• The KillerFrogs

2019 schedule

Brog

am i the only one who finds it curious that tcu is releasing the schedule for 2019 halfway through a 2018 season that isn't going too well at this time and a few days after patterson said he coaches each game as it would be his last

i hate things the overly polished and promoted, but i am having a tough time wrapping my head around this one

When, exactly, do you think they should release the schedule? How long after the schedule is finalized do you think they should wait? During basketball season? Baseball? July 4th? Help us out here.

CountryFrog

When, exactly, do you think they should release the schedule? How long after the schedule is finalized do you think they should wait? During basketball season? Baseball? July 4th? Help us out here.
After 3 consecutive victories.

Kansas fans would never get to see a schedule.

jake102

Amazing that two years in a row we will have a game on both Thursday and Friday.

And it will be nice to have a half empty stadium for Black Friday and WVU

Volare

Didn’t we have a bye in week 1 at some point? The conspiracy is real.

̶W̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶y̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶.̶ ̶P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶o̶w̶a̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶3̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶6̶.̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶S̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶.̶

Wrong!

Last edited:

Bruce Berry

We had a bye the very last week of 2014. People think we beat Iowa State on the last week of the season and dropped from 3 to 6. But really we were off the last week of the season while other teams were playing their conference championship games. Stupid.

Who are these people?