• The KillerFrogs

2019 schedule

Eight

am i the only one who finds it curious that tcu is releasing the schedule for 2019 halfway through a 2018 season that isn't going too well at this time and a few days after patterson said he coaches each game as it would be his last

i hate things the overly polished and promoted, but i am having a tough time wrapping my head around this one

Wexahu

am i the only one who finds it curious that tcu is releasing the schedule for 2019 halfway through a 2018 season that isn't going too well at this time and a few days after patterson said he coaches each game as it would be his last

i hate things the overly polished and promoted, but i am having a tough time wrapping my head around this one

I would think they’d release the schedule as soon as it’s finalized, no matter the other circumstances. I don’t find anything unusual about it. When are they finalized?

Moose Stuff

The attendance at those first few games will be pretty bad.

Ending with Texas, Baylor, and WVU should be pretty fun.

I don’t know why you would assume this. It’ll be bad if they’re both at 11:00 AM and it’s 98 degrees. Play them both later in the day and it will be fine.

SnoSki

Should have a much better chance at a good start, so there’s that.
If we can get back to playing like we have in the past, the schedule sets up to get off to a 10-0 start, then back to back tough ones to finish.

We could conceivably play OU twice in 3 games or WVU back to back.

SnoSki

Pretty sure the whole league sets their schedule the same day.