• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
Or they just want to have more than 3 true running backs on the roster. Right now we're just a couple injuries away from Kennedy Snell getting 15 carries a game and that's probably not ideal.
Exactly. You hope guys don’t get injured but we had 2 miss time last year. RBs get banged up

FrogLifeYo

Or they just want to have more than 3 true running backs on the roster. Right now we're just a couple injuries away from Kennedy Snell getting 15 carries a game and that's probably not ideal.
Speculating here but I think your right. Kid only has one other D1 offer and it’s Houston Baptist. He looks to be a fly under the radar kind of kid and it’s pretty clear a depth play. He seems to be sneaky good though and a late bloomer. Could be a real find

LSU Game Attendee

Right now we're just a couple injuries away from Kennedy Snell getting 15 carries a game and that's probably not ideal.
Here's what that looks like:
ryan-christian-of-the-tcu-horned-frogs-runs-for-yardage-during-their-picture-id76774463

MinFrog

Seems like every picture I see of Stacey Wilkins he has a TCU bracelet on. I am sure he is just enjoying the process, but sure would love to have him in the fold.