• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

asleep003

I can’t imagine living in a world where everything is Trump related. So much wasted time and energy.
Yes, he's change the culture and we are already living in that world.. While traveling worldwide, continuously asked if I voted for Donald Trump with a huge question mark. His ethics and nastiness seems to be the beginning of the new normal ...

Punter1

Yes, he's change the culture and we are already living in that world.. While traveling worldwide, continuously asked if I voted for Donald Trump with a huge question mark. His ethics and nastiness seems to be the beginning of the new normal ...

Trump's ethics >>> Clinton and JFKs Ethics. IMO...

But way to crowbar in some political BS into a recruiting thread.

Billy Clyde

Trump's ethics >>> Clinton and JFKs Ethics. IMO...

But way to crowbar in some political BS into a recruiting thread.

Lol, because JFK had "bone spurs" and ducked military service? Or Bill espoused "grabbing women by the [ muschi ]"??? Jeezus. I get eschewing politics on a sports site, but this scheissing guy is the biggest sleazeball to ever hit DC.

It's exhausting when posters here say, "Oh you are terrible for bringing politics on here, if yours are different from mine."

CountryFrog

Lol, because JFK had "bone spurs" and ducked military service? Or Bill espoused "grabbing women by the [ muschi ]"??? Jeezus. I get eschewing politics on a sports site, but this scheissing guy is the biggest sleazeball to ever hit DC.

It's exhausting when posters here say, "Oh you are terrible for bringing politics on here, if yours are different from mine."
False. General Robert Ross is the biggest sleazeball to ever hit DC. Do you even history bro?

Peacefrog

Degenerate

For darn’s sake the point is leave all politics off here, especially on a recruiting thread.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Trump is awesome, or he is the Devil. Now back to topic.

Are the rest of the 2019 recruits expected to make it in, or are there any possible academic casualties? That's what this thread is about, and what the rest of us really want to know.

Moose Stuff

Jesus Christ man what a scheissing beating. Nobody gives a flying scheiss. It’s a recruiting thread. Take this [ Finebaum ] somewhere else.

asleep003

You are 100x more dense and annoying then those (really, that) you criticize...

Maybe someone could teach you how/where to use than, instead of then appropriately. And no one is more, much less 100X more, dense than your favorite self absorbed with self Narcissist.

So, maybe you have better information on the numbers of 2019 recruits actually
arriving this month.

Purp

Maybe someone could teach you how/where to use than, instead of then appropriately. And no one is more, much less 100X more, dense than your favorite self absorbed with self Narcissist.

So, maybe you have better information on the numbers of 2019 recruits actually
arriving this month.
The darn? Part of me wants to go after the grammar in this post, but the other part of me doesn't want to take that much time.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The darn? Part of me wants to go after the grammar in this post, but the other part of me doesn't want to take that much time.
He’s off to Ignoreland for me. People that see politics in everything and can’t shut up about it are not worth the time.