• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Wexahu

100% agree, Oberkrom was money and literally kept us in the Alamo Bowl game vs. Ducks. We took it for granted inside of 50....now I close my eyes on extra points.

Oberkrom was 214-216 (99%) on extra points and 79-100 (79%) on FGs for his career. Since he's left we're 134-139 (96.4%) and 41-55 (74.6%).

Oberkrom was obviously better than what we've had since, but our kicking hasn't been as terrible as it seems. Describing one as "money" and the other as "close my eyes on extra points" seems to be a little over the top.

flyfishingfrog

Oberkrom was 214-216 (99%) on extra points and 79-100 (79%) on FGs for his career. Since he's left we're 134-139 (96.4%) and 41-55 (74.6%).

Oberkrom was obviously better than what we've had since, but our kicking hasn't been as terrible as it seems. Describing one as "money" and the other as "close my eyes on extra points" seems to be a little over the top.
We don’t even try field goals over 45 yds anymore and literally lost games the last few years including Arkansas at home because of kicking
Bring out all the stats you want- our kicking game is weak in reality not on paper

Last edited:

FrogCop19

LMAO, was just gonna post that too. It’s amazing to me he doesn’t realize what a [ profanity ] he looks like here. Someone needs to punch him right in the face.
giphy.gif

CardFrog

Don't disagree with your stats but we don't try field goals from distance with our kickers now, instead we punt in similar situations or go for it on 4th down.