• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

MTfrog5

So now not only are we keeping kids that they went after, but they’re also taking kids that we didn’t want. I’ll count the last couple days as recruiting wins.
So EJ has confirmed that this was one of their secret "shhhhh" commits. I would be pissed if all that build up was for a Lewis commit that EJ himself said Texas doesn't really want.

Eight

i am curious what the list of prospects who opt not to sign looks like by the end of the week.

parker is smart not making a decision if he isn't sure and i am not worried if we don't have much traction right now. look down the 20 signatures expected tomorrow.

would love to get the 3 from newton, but they do have pressing matters in arlington and their not signing isn't unexpected.

regroup, play the game, and then gary needs to turn his recruiting dawgs loose for the second date.

Moose Stuff

i am curious what the list of prospects who opt not to sign looks like by the end of the week.

parker is smart not making a decision if he isn't sure and i am not worried if we don't have much traction right now. look down the 20 signatures expected tomorrow.

would love to get the 3 from newton, but they do have pressing matters in arlington and their not signing isn't unexpected.

regroup, play the game, and then gary needs to turn his recruiting dawgs loose for the second date.

It’s been said that it’s possible Brown and Foster go ahead and sign and just Barlow waits.