1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Jan 16, 2017.

1. I like those gloves

Atomic Frawg and FrogFrog like this.

2. Baton Rouge kid. Thought by some to be the top DB in the class.

3. Apparently, his family is very close to the Reagors. That should definitely help.

4. Several 2019 CBs for kids to TCU starting to come in. Spears, Brown, Ellison, Harris...

5. From Glenn. I’ll wait to see JC put them in before I get excited.

6. Anyone have any numbers on how many early commits actually end up riding it out and signing with us come National Signing Day?

7. I don’t get excited about any of them. Just information.

Salfrog likes this.
  8. If we're being nit picky about it, then I'll wait until they are starters on the team and named all-conference before I get excited. And I'm not talking honorable mention. 1st team or get the hell outta here.

SuperTFrog likes this.
  9. Somewhere between most and almost all.

AroundWorldFrog and Ron Swanson like this.

10. One of the top RBs on the west coast.

kidkarr likes this.

11. Highly rated La LB. Solid hashtag usage.

12. I should change my name.

FrogCop19 and ATC Frog like this.
  13. To Donte Starks?

14. No. Frank Stallone.

Peacefrog likes this.
  15. I do not keep up with recruiting. I also appreciate the desire for and interest of the skill players. Having said all that, is there any pursuit of quality offensive and defensive lineman? No need for snide remarks please. An actual inquiry. Thanks!

16. https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Season/2019-Football/Offers

Snark free.

purplePPO likes this.
  17. Of course there is, but the guys that weigh 285+ and have the athleticism and strength required to play in the trenches aren’t as common as fast athletic guys that weigh 180. Therefore, the blue bloods generally do better in this regard and the rest are fighting for diamonds in the rough or undersized guys that they hope will develop.

Ron Swanson and Moose Stuff like this.
  18. Which is why you can make a strong argument that our two biggest recruiting wins in the last several years were Bethley and Blacklock.

Jefffrog1993, MTfrog5 and frog-hat like this.