• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

P

purplePPO

I do not keep up with recruiting. I also appreciate the desire for and interest of the skill players. Having said all that, is there any pursuit of quality offensive and defensive lineman? No need for snide remarks please. An actual inquiry. Thanks!

PO Frog

I do not keep up with recruiting. I also appreciate the desire for and interest of the skill players. Having said all that, is there any pursuit of quality offensive and defensive lineman? No need for snide remarks please. An actual inquiry. Thanks!
Of course there is, but the guys that weigh 285+ and have the athleticism and strength required to play in the trenches aren’t as common as fast athletic guys that weigh 180. Therefore, the blue bloods generally do better in this regard and the rest are fighting for diamonds in the rough or undersized guys that they hope will develop.

Moose Stuff

Of course there is, but the guys that weigh 285+ and have the athleticism and strength required to play in the trenches aren’t as common as fast athletic guys that weigh 180. Therefore, the blue bloods generally do better in this regard and the rest are fighting for diamonds in the rough or undersized guys that they hope will develop.

Which is why you can make a strong argument that our two biggest recruiting wins in the last several years were Bethley and Blacklock.