• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Eight

so we going to lose both WR commits in the same week? awesome.

receivers are easier to find than quality defensive and offensive linemen

receivers of browns potential is tougher, but i will say we don't have the immediate need at wide receiver roster wise as compared to the lines

Moose Stuff

May have been brought up already but didn't see it but Tamauzia Brown apparently off the Newton team and will probably have to go JUCO. He didn't play in their last game and tweeted last week a little about the issue. Sounds like a great kid and hope he can turn things around.

(just saw this on another site: Inside Texas saying ATH Tamauzia Brown won't be playing for Newton the rest of the year and will wind up at JUCO.)

Our pets’ heads are falling off.

MTfrog5

May have been brought up already but didn't see it but Tamauzia Brown apparently off the Newton team and will probably have to go JUCO. He didn't play in their last game and tweeted last week a little about the issue. Sounds like a great kid and hope he can turn things around.

(just saw this on another site: Inside Texas saying ATH Tamauzia Brown won't be playing for Newton the rest of the year and will wind up at JUCO.)

How is this just coming out when that was tweeted October 6th? He’s still been retweeting stuff about coming to TCU but damn what happened?

Eight

That seems to be the consensus.

so be it. lewis has upside, but this is a spot on the roster that the frogs have a number of bodies and some big bodies.

said before if i could have one of the three de-commits back it would be warren. no knock on lewis and jones3, but defensive linemen are at a premium and you win and lose in the lines.

Ron Swanson

That seems to be the consensus.
I haven’t been keeping up with the other board that closely. Is that what they are saying? This guy doesn’t seem like the type that we don’t care about losing. I would understand if we have a bunch of stud OL & DL waiting for a spot to open up, but that doesn’t appear to be the situation.

PO Frog

I haven’t been keeping up with the other board that closely. Is that what they are saying? This guy doesn’t seem like the type that we don’t care about losing. I would understand if we have a bunch of stud OL & DL waiting for a spot to open up, but that doesn’t appear to be the situation.
We determined that players named Ken(n)edy don't ever work out for us, so we encouraged him to look at lesser programs like Texas.