• The KillerFrogs

2019 NCAA Super Regional Thread

A Tech friend I follow on twitter retweeted these. Gotta admit, it was a little jarring to see and I'm a little jealous. If they figure football out....whoa man.

I'll be cheering for them. Good for the Big12, and as long as it's not against TCU, I'll cheer for any TX team not named baylor.

Be sure to remind your friend that the only thing that matters is football.
That oughta bring him back to earth.

But in all seriousness, Tech is having a helluva year and they should be proud.

Pharm Frog

I really love college baseball but I've got to admit that this year there seems to have been more than the usual share of mediocre baseball played. And that west coast baseball sure did leave a lot to be desired.

Pharm Frog

Rarely do I wish injury on athletes unless they've punched a girlfriend or something like that but must confess that I wouldn't mind a bit if four or five players find themselves in the orthopedic clinics with broken bones after these stupid dog piles. Gotta think that with all the creativity these ballplayers display on the bench that they could find a more appropriate way of celebrating big wins.

Paint It Purple

Rarely do I wish injury on athletes unless they've punched a girlfriend or something like that but must confess that I wouldn't mind a bit if four or five players find themselves in the orthopedic clinics with broken bones after these stupid dog piles. Gotta think that with all the creativity these ballplayers display on the bench that they could find a more appropriate way of celebrating big wins.
Wish granted. 2010 dogpile in Austin on the longhorn logo in centerfield. Holiday out. Purke out. Curry out. Coats out. I’ll throw in Winkler just to make you happy.