• The KillerFrogs

2019 NCAA Super Regional Thread

Purp

Michigan still up 3-2 heading to the 8th. UCLA has threatened a few times, but Michigan is getting a clutch effort from their starter.

Eight

pretty solid year going for tech's men's sports this year.

basketball plays for an ncaa title, baseball going to cws, track took fifth nationally indoor and then their first national title outdoors friday in austin, and they fired kingsbury

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Just a status check here for those Miss State fans who argue that private schools have such a recruiting advantage in baseball...Vandy will be the only private school in Omaha this year. Last year there were none. Of course it is well documented how Vandy does have a recruiting advantage with its institutional aid ability (an ability shared by few others).

King of Fun

pretty solid year going for tech's men's sports this year.

basketball plays for an ncaa title, baseball going to cws, track took fifth nationally indoor and then their first national title outdoors friday in austin, and they fired kingsbury
A Tech friend I follow on twitter retweeted these. Gotta admit, it was a little jarring to see and I'm a little jealous. If they figure football out....whoa man.

I'll be cheering for them. Good for the Big12, and as long as it's not against TCU, I'll cheer for any TX team not named baylor.