• The KillerFrogs

2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

Hemingway

Slight difference, though. The woo is a response. The whistle is just an always thing.

If you listen to clips of his act, he’s constantly just whistling as loud. There’s nothing enjoyable or relaxing about being next to that even if you were a vandy fan.

I’d prefer bad heckling over the whistling. Tbh

Mean Purple

And I enjoyed watching Tech manage to get a rare second win in Omaha for them and all of the attention and glory went to the losing team.
In the 7 inning I was thinking about that. FSU wins, all the focus is on the Noles post game. Tech wins, all the focus is on the Noles post game.
I'm guessing they don't mind. Mike Martin did a lot for college baseball. Cool that he finished his coaching career in Omaha last night.
I have seen him in action many times. Twice in person while on trips to Tallahassee. Class act.

ShreveFrog

My 8 year old granddaughter’s softball team the Pink Sox have manly-er looking uni’s than these Louisville pink stripe outfits.

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
In the 7 inning I was thinking about that. FSU wins, all the focus is on the Noles post game. Tech wins, all the focus is on the Noles post game.
I'm guessing they don't mind. Mike Martin did a lot for college baseball. Cool that he finished his coaching career in Omaha last night.
I have seen him in action many times. Twice in person while on trips to Tallahassee. Class act.

Glad he has this memory...

Moose Stuff

Glad he has this memory...

Still pissed at that CF for totally suckering me into thinking he was camped under that ball to the point that I didn’t even watch it leave the park. Wife says to me “why are you in the kitchen cussing, that ball landed somewhere in Iowa”.

Also.... those two cute little Schlossnagles appearing around the middle of the clip will both be TCU students next fall. I’m old.

GoFrog Yourself

Outside of Vandy, SEC 1-5 with a win over another SEC team....sounds logical.

Okie State sits at home bc they paired up big xii teams.....so Bush-league
Four SEC national seeds and two of the three PAC 12 seeds were paired in supers. The committee did the SEC as few favors as the others conferences, my only disagreement was I thought okie state should have been a top 8 over Louisville. Louisville is doing a good job of proving me wrong