• The KillerFrogs

2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

flyfishingfrog

Is Miss State the team Schloss was leaving for last year? If so I guess the replacement worked out......
he worked out last year also since they made Omaha. If I recall, they promoted from within by keeping the interim guy that completed last year as HC so he is just continuing with what they had and it is working well so far.

flyfishingfrog

Holy crap - why don't you tag the runner that is right in front of you? I mean, I get the bang bang throw to first - except in this case it wasn't bang bang because you had to wait for the guy to run past you before you could throw it - tag him out!

Realtorfrog

Holy crap - why don't you tag the runner that is right in front of you? I mean, I get the bang bang throw to first - except in this case it wasn't bang bang because you had to wait for the guy to run past you before you could throw it - tag him out!
I understand it’s not the traditional play but he was right in front of him, easy play!! Like you said...the runner slowing down delayed his throw and got him out of rhythm.

GoFrog Yourself

he worked out last year also since they made Omaha. If I recall, they promoted from within by keeping the interim guy that completed last year as HC so he is just continuing with what they had and it is working well so far.
They hired him from Indiana, not sure what happened to their interim from last season