• The KillerFrogs

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

Portland Frog

Pathetic.

eV6Wsjl.png

Next year Volare you may need to add more columns between 6 non-wins and all non-wins as options.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
early thoughts? 5 wins or 6 again?

More like 2 or 3 wins. Sorry.

Here's what I'm thinking today:

Every team in the Big 12 is on the rise--except two: TCU and West Virginia.

OU is on top and rolling along. Texas, Baylor*, Iowa State*, Kansas State*, Okie State, Kansas*, Tx Tech* are trending up (* teams with new or relatively new coaching staffs).

So, who are we going to be able to beat with our downward trajectory? D-2 cupcake, yes. P-5 stretch game, probably not. SMU, probably not. That leaves us in the same place we are now. WVU and Tech are our only possible "W" opportunities.

Last edited:

Volare

I think this is a year where everyone overbid, Price is Right style.
Yeah I’m kinda annoyed with myself. I said I was gonna do PiR and make sure to bid lower than anyone (other than zero wins). But I did the math and then subtracted one for general incompetence and came up with 6. Clearly underestimated the level of incompetence we have put on the field this year. Won’t happen again.

Pharm Frog

More like 2 or 3 wins. Sorry.

Here's what I'm thinking today:

Every team in the Big 12 is on the rise--except two: TCU and West Virginia.

OU is on top and rolling along. Texas, Baylor*, Iowa State*, Kansas State*, Okie State, Kansas*, Tx Tech* are trending up (* teams with new or relatively new coaching staffs).

So, who are we going to be able to beat with our downward trajectory? D-2 cupcake, yes. P-5 stretch game, probably not. SMU, probably not. That leaves us in the same place we are now. WVU and Tech are our only possible "W" opportunities.

I would suggest that based on how they are finishing the season plus the kids who have left the program because they weren’t buying in that WVU is rising too but probably two years away