• The KillerFrogs

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

ticketfrog123

well, thank God for JUCO's and transfers.
1. qb. Will grier was a highly touted transfer from florida. WVU got AK, a highly touted qb from OU.

2. WVU added 2 wrs, 1 a former 5 star from fsu, and one from temple, who is said to be the best wr on the team. WVU returns former Bama wr, who had a solid season last year.

3. WVU has 2 all big 12 offensive linemen who will both play in the NFL, plus a couple of JUCO's who have looked good in camp. Oline is probably biggest concern, but there is some talent(but no depth).

4. WVU returns all 4 of its top rbs.

Neil Brown will likely run more option, and he uses a fullback and tight end. Offense will look-different.

Defense features the best dlineman and best dline in the big 12, a wealth of talent at lb, and a lot of talent in the secondary. WVU returns both starting cbs, and has young safeties, but they are all 4 star kids.

WVU's defense will be feared. Vegas doesnt really know much about the Sills brothers, but it will by season's end. JUCO defensive end Brown brought in as been unblockable off the edge. WVU has moved from a 3-3-5 to 4-3 defense. I wouldnt trade WVU's deline with any team in the big 12. Might not be willing to trade lbs either.

You crazy.

You might be the only person claiming Austin Kendall is anywhere near Will Grier.
Your big deal WR transfer from FSU has 200 career yards over 4 years.

My gut tells me WVU won’t have a top 3 DL.

Won’t matter given how poor the DBs are since Robinson left. You have a bunch of 160 lb true freshman out there, good luck

Volare

Gonna be a busy day so I figured it'd get this posted now before I forget. The predictions are in, and we ended up with 105 predications which is a bit below last year. A beautiful bell curve again. Hope springs eternal in Frog Land- Fully 97% of predictors think the Frogs will be better than last year, and 87% of predictors think Vegas is wrong on the low side. As for me, my head says 7-5, but my heart puts me with the geezer at 6-6. But I'm always pessimistic/realistic so that's to be expected.

As always, corrections are welcome, as are more predictions until kickoff time.

ak4j6Ni.png

ticketfrog123

well, thank God for JUCO's and transfers.
1. qb. Will grier was a highly touted transfer from florida. WVU got AK, a highly touted qb from OU.

2. WVU added 2 wrs, 1 a former 5 star from fsu, and one from temple, who is said to be the best wr on the team. WVU returns former Bama wr, who had a solid season last year.

3. WVU has 2 all big 12 offensive linemen who will both play in the NFL, plus a couple of JUCO's who have looked good in camp. Oline is probably biggest concern, but there is some talent(but no depth).

4. WVU returns all 4 of its top rbs.

Neil Brown will likely run more option, and he uses a fullback and tight end. Offense will look-different.

Defense features the best dlineman and best dline in the big 12, a wealth of talent at lb, and a lot of talent in the secondary. WVU returns both starting cbs, and has young safeties, but they are all 4 star kids.

WVU's defense will be feared. Vegas doesnt really know much about the Sills brothers, but it will by season's end. JUCO defensive end Brown brought in as been unblockable off the edge. WVU has moved from a 3-3-5 to 4-3 defense. I wouldnt trade WVU's deline with any team in the big 12. Might not be willing to trade lbs either.

Just wanted to bump this and laugh after the garbage showing against JMU.

Stills brothers can’t carry you for an entire season with no offense and no DBs.

Anybody who was predicting this team as 10-2 probably not feeling so hot right now. Gundy and cowboys could be more dangerous than we expected

jake102

When is it too late to change my prediction? OL looks mediocre at best, LBs are lost, WS doesn’t cover anyone until they catch the ball

Volare

In the wise words of the geezer (paraphrased)- You all had a chance to be rational with your preseason picks.
My only regret now is that I didn't do the Price is Right thing and underbid you all (except RollToad of course).

5g7mHkq.png