• The KillerFrogs

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

LawFrog504

Pretty ridiculous, it seems ....

a) If Delton good enough to beat out Rogers(who would win 8), only wins 6 ?
b) If Rogers good enough to beat out Baldwin(who would win 9-10), only wins 8 ?
c) If Delton good enough to beat out Baldwin(who would win 9-10), only wins 6 ?
d) Collins in the most recent 2 deep roster, seems to be ranked #2 presently ?

Perhaps one of the least thought out posts of the month.

Good god, how many feet were between you and the ground when you were dropped on your head as a child? Baldwin not playing will be because of injury/waiver, not because he gets beat out. Your willingness to continue to display how little you know is astonishing

TX_Krötenechse

Good god, how many feet were between you and the ground when you were dropped on your head as a child? Baldwin not playing will be because of injury/waiver, not because he gets beat out. Your willingness to continue to display how little you know is astonishing
Is it hard to type these messages with one hand whilst furiously masturbating to thoughts of Baldwin?

JockO de Frog

He didn’t seem too patient with meachum.

Only took 2 years of blah to bring in cumbie and meachum anyway.
I think the reason for Meacham departure was his unwillingness to bring some balance to the offense so the defense wouldn't be totally gassed. Don't know this as fact, but maybe a little insubordination also? I would be interested in hearing from someone in the know about that.

Shut up and get back to doc review, LawDewsh.

LawFrog504

Is it hard to type these messages with one hand whilst furiously masturbating to thoughts of Baldwin?
Not sure if that's some sort of insult, but if hoping for the only QB that gives us a shot at the playoff is somehow bad, then so be it. So sorry for not wanting to see another year of fabulous skill position guys go to waste.

TX_Krötenechse

Not sure if that's some sort of insult, but if hoping for the only QB that gives us a shot at the playoff is somehow bad, then so be it. So sorry for not wanting to see another year of fabulous skill position guys go to waste.
Mostly I’m just not sure why you’ve got such a hard on for Baldwin. He’s nothing special. If he’s able to win the job (which won’t happen this season), great, I’ll support him and root for him. But talent wise he’s a step below either Rogers or Duggan, and he doesn’t have any experience in an actual game.

LawFrog504

Mostly I’m just not sure why you’ve got such a hard on for Baldwin. He’s nothing special. If he’s able to win the job (which won’t happen this season), great, I’ll support him and root for him. But talent wise he’s a step below either Rogers or Duggan, and he doesn’t have any experience in an actual game.
That's an absolutely ludicrous statement about his talent. Talk to anyone at Ohio State, he was better than Justin Fields (former number 1 ranked QB in the nation) and Fields only got the job bc coaches promised it to him before he transferred. Baldwin was a 4 star QB out of HS. Go talk to the Lake Travis people about his talent
Rogers doesn't have feeling in his foot everyday, so yeah, I'll take the guy who can feel both feet over him.
Duggan is a true freshman which apparently we have some contractual obligation to never play guys in such class.
I think we all know the limitations of collins and Delton

Also not sure how you can declare he's "nothing special" and in the next sentence say "he does't have any experience," but sure man, whatever works for you

ticketfrog123

That's an absolutely ludicrous statement about his talent. Talk to anyone at Ohio State, he was better than Justin Fields (former number 1 ranked QB in the nation) and Fields only got the job bc coaches promised it to him before he transferred. Baldwin was a 4 star QB out of HS. Go talk to the Lake Travis people about his talent
Rogers doesn't have feeling in his foot everyday, so yeah, I'll take the guy who can feel both feet over him.
Duggan is a true freshman which apparently we have some contractual obligation to never play guys in such class.
I think we all know the limitations of collins and Delton

Also not sure how you can declare he's "nothing special" and in the next sentence say "he does't have any experience," but sure man, whatever works for you

Fields only got the job because it was promised to him...yet Baldwin Recently had surgery.

Not adding up.

Froggish

No idea if Baldwin breaks into the starting QB situation but he’s every bit as talented as the others..Not sure where your getting that info