• The KillerFrogs

2019 Depth Chart

helcap

Truth is we don’t offer very many true LBs..kid Blackshire is a good example..he’s a 2021 kid that a very high 4 star and going into his jr season at Duncanville, he has 25+ offers..Bama, LSU, OU, TX...etc.No TCU offer...He’s a 250lb kid that I can guarantee you if he wanted to come to TCU he would almost immediately go to DE..GP starts with speed..everything else, including size, is virtually irrelevant.
Speaking of Blackshire, he is out for the season with a torn ACL
https://www.dallasnews.com/high-sch...expected-to-miss-entire-season-with-torn-acl/

Froggish

i think gary would still run the defense he is running if he could get whatever kids he wanted in recruiting.

i am a fan of the 4-man front for gap control in the run game and pass rush.

Maybe but his comments in the article indicated he mostly ran the 4-2-5 because of who he has access to in recruiting

Froggish

So is it Gladney or Lewis, and is it season ending? You’ve already let the cat 95% out of the bag just let it all the way out.

I think it’s strange when people have information and leak just enough for you to think they’re connected. They think their protecting the program by not letting the cat out of the bag..

BigPurple87

Ahahhhah. I just checked over at 247 and again it is maniac that started this rumor about gladney out for the season and he has no evidence. Jeremy Clark has said nothing about it. I do know your name Maniac and I think people should give it to gp