• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Francis Xav

This Bannon kid, the more I look into it, loooks supremely talented.. smooth, great scorer, mid range long etc. Tall long and athletic.

Hopefully he gets back into shape and continues to put in the work. Nice to have a former 5 star on roster for sure.

Eight

This Bannon kid, the more I look into it, loooks supremely talented.. smooth, great scorer, mid range long etc. Tall long and athletic.

Hopefully he gets back into shape and continues to put in the work. Nice to have a former 5 star on roster for sure.

biggest challenge i would think is he effectively hasn't played much for three years

Eight

Need to find a way to win in Manhattan tonight.

the frogs might have had the best opening 2 game schedule in the big 12 and it would be great to start the year 2-0.

neither isu or ksu are very good and the things they do well don't really stress the frogs.

biggest concern for me is this is the frogs first true away game though this isn't the same as a trip to lawrence or lubbock

PurpleBlood87

His uncle is a piece of work. He'll ruin a beloved video game for you.

Eight

very interesting collection of games this weekend in the big 12

baylor @ kansas - both are 2-0, look to be the top of the big 12 at this time and if baylor wants to win the regular season this year a win at lawrence this year would go a long way.

tech @ wvu - this one should be brutal in terms of physical play, half court defense, and toughness of the squads. both at 1-1 after dropping a game to baylor and kansas respectively and both delivered a fairly sound beating to ok state for their wins.

ksu @ texas- kstate being 0-2 isn't a surprise, but texas not only starting 0-2, but looking bad against ou in austin is eye opening and if the horns drop this one their schedule is such an 0-6 free fall to start big 12 play isn't farfetched.

ou @ isu - sooners are 2-0 with kansas coming up and isu is 0-2 at taking a bad beating at home from kansas. if ou wants to finish in the middle of the big 12 they need to steal a few away wins and this is a great chance. isu needs to win to stabilize things or they are looking at possibly staring the year in the big 12 0-6.

ok state @ tcu - no one started with a tougher schedule than the cowboys who had to go to tech and then host wvu. they took beatings in both games, but they also might have faced the best half court defensive teams in the big 12.

on paper osu has offensive talent, but they haven't been insync and this is a must win for the cowboys.

tcu has found a way to win two games late which is a big positive for this team. they got a favorable draw in their first two games and things step up significantly over their next 6 as the go to wwu, to ou, host tech, at ark, host texas, and then at baylor.

frogs need to pick up wins against the other teams that look to be in the big 12 when they can and a win would be a great springboard into a very tough stretch of games.