• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Rose Bowl

You guys are funny, not. You know very well what I mean, you guys just think you’re witty. I’m talking about the conference and March Madness.

This board sometimes.

Farmfrog

Hey Skip is there anything happening on the recruiting front?

Are you sure I can’t be a fly on the wall for that next scrimmage.

Purp

The longer it takes the less likely the waiver will be granted.
This didn't turn out to be true for Baldwin. Not saying you're wrong, but I have concluded there is literally no way to handicap these decisions. Pretty sure the NCAA spins around a dozen times with their forehead on a baseball bat and make their decision based on the direction of their subsequent fall.

Farmfrog

Coach Dixon seemed upbeat at the Big 12 media day. Says we have a lot of new guys and understands why we’re not thought of highly. Says Smith has been very good and Des and Kevin are all conference players.

I am really excited to get the season started. I believe we are going to surprise a bunch of people.

Eight

Farm, it looks like you and I are the only ones interested in this thread. Didn’t get to see the media day so thanks for posting.

interested, just don't live close and the little bit of media attention tcu football gets in this area dwarfs tcu basketball coverage

curious to see if the parts fit together better this year than last

Rose Bowl

My point was Eight more about our overall fandom and not anyone in particular. I’m a sports fan and can follow them all at the same time but hoops, in general, doesn’t get the attention that it deserves. Even during the season the attention it gets on this board is minimal. I know the history isn’t great but we are in a great time in basketball and I just don’t understand.

The difference between myself and most Frog fans is that I love all sports, not just a football, baseball or basketball and follow them all.

Eight

My point was Eight more about our overall fandom and not anyone in particular. I’m a sports fan and can follow them all at the same time but hoops, in general, doesn’t get the attention that it deserves. Even during the season the attention it gets on this board is minimal. I know the history isn’t great but we are in a great time in basketball and I just don’t understand.

The difference between myself and most Frog fans is that I love all sports, not just a football, baseball or basketball and follow them all.

rose bowl, i used to watch a great deal more of college basketball, but truth be told i really don't like watching a great deal of the college game and might not watch an nba game until the play offs

way, way too much bad offense as well as the the regular season really doesn't matter much anymore.

i do watch tcu and other schools in the big 12, but i really couldn't tell you much about other schools and programs.

Rose Bowl

rose bowl, i used to watch a great deal more of college basketball, but truth be told i really don't like watching a great deal of the college game and might not watch an nba game until the play offs

way, way too much bad offense as well as the the regular season really doesn't matter much anymore.

i do watch tcu and other schools in the big 12, but i really couldn't tell you much about other schools and programs.

You wouldn’t make it around my house. I watch 20+ games a week, maybe not the whole game, but enough and try to see different teams. The game is really getting better, in part, because the players are better. Overall coaching is better, too.