• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Farmfrog

Board question. Does anyone see PJ getting more time at lead guard or will he be mostly off the ball?

I know Pearson is going to RS this year but he looks like he has a pretty good shot on him. I have a feeling he’ll be pretty good in future years.

Farmfrog

Whoever said they brought back nine players is wrong. It won’t let me post the pic but they have 9 freshmen and RS freshmen.

CountryFrog

I love it. But does anyone know how? UL was 73rd or so on the same ranking, Air Force was 100-something, and Southwestern is absent for D-III reasons. How in the world is our SOS ranked 8??
We lead the nation in TLGSFBWRKWSMNPWTTWLLCM:

They look good so far but who really knows with so many new players what this team will look like come March

Farmfrog

We need Desmond to step up. He is the one that makes this team run and he can’t be below par for the Frogs to be really solid. You can see that RJ is growing up before our eyes now we need three or four other guys to do the same.

Skip Jansen

Board question. Does anyone see PJ getting more time at lead guard or will he be mostly off the ball?

I know Pearson is going to RS this year but he looks like he has a pretty good shot on him. I have a feeling he’ll be pretty good in future years.

He's gonna continue to play off the ball. That's what fits his skill set.