• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Dogfrog

Ok. Their bball team is at the top of the conference, coming off a conference championship season and national championship appearance.

Baseball won the conference for, if I’m not mistaken the third time in four years, and went to the CWS.

Track and Field won a National Championship.

Golf finished first in the country.

Soccor is competing for a national title right now.

Seems pretty strong to me. I hate it but they’re way ahead of us in a lot of areas.

Tech is a pimple on our buttes.

CountryFrog

Ok. Their bball team is at the top of the conference, coming off a conference championship season and national championship appearance.

Baseball won the conference for, if I’m not mistaken the third time in four years, and went to the CWS.

Track and Field won a National Championship.

Golf finished first in the country.

Soccor is competing for a national title right now.

Seems pretty strong to me. I hate it but they’re way ahead of us in a lot of areas.
You named ONE sport that actually matters. That one sport has a team that's won something like 14 of the last 15 conference championships. And that team ain't Texas Tech.

Farmfrog

With the LaDee news it just makes me wonder if Easley could have received one. The predictions for this season would totally different with him.

Let’s go and hammer the AFA.

Big Frog II

None? You’re way wrong on that. I’m not defending them, but many many people were very high on them after the final four and and again after the CWS. Not like that’s ancient history.
They had a great year last year, but unless you are Kansas everyone in this part of the country looks at football on whether your athletic department is successful. Who knows if you hadn't run off Leach. However, that now looks like one of the dumber sports moves in Big 12 history.

Moose Stuff

They had a great year last year, but unless you are Kansas everyone in this part of the country looks at football on whether your athletic department is successful. Who knows if you hadn't run off Leach. However, that now looks like one of the dumber sports moves in Big 12 history.

I think your average Tech fan would admit that too.

Farmfrog

We need to remember that they will chuck it up from anywhere. They will try to get to the basket off dribble penetration and then kick it out for open threes. Run them off the line and don’t let them have second chances.

Eight

the conference is going to be rough to get through.

not sure how good the top is and more importantly will be by season's end, but it is going to be a scrap for the frogs to finish more conference this year based upon a quick early glance at the teams.

Eight

She’s a hell of a woman, known her since I was 4.

she wasn't a candy stripper in the hospital you were born and your bible study teacher?