• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Portland Frog

Given 5 subs are allowed, it will be interesting to see if teams are using all 5. Yesterday, MU used all 5 whereas Tottenham only used 2 I believe. With so many games crammed-in over the next few weeks the teams with more quality depth should excel.

Moose Stuff

I don't know how much it will be reflected in the current cycle but I feel like we can have some justified optimism about what this young US group could achieve in 2026.

Portland Frog

CHE v Man City today. With a win, CHE would hand Liverpool the EPL title. But who wants MC to win? I'm not a betting man, but CHE's defense leaves much to be desired. Hoping for a tie. That's all I got.

Eight

Dortmund is looking to lock up Gio Reyna. Good for him. We've said this before (and Moose mentioned it above), but there seems to be a very nice core of young talent getting experience at big clubs that, again hopefully, will payoff for the MNT.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...-tie-us-teen-reyna-down-to-long-term-contract

will be very, very interesting to see what happens to reyna's playing time next season

i would be shocked if jaden sancho is still with bvb next season and his departure would open up a slot in the starting 11