1. The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Portland Frog, Jul 30, 2018.

1. 36FFDC92-2977-4D76-8708-C3E614062FA2.jpeg

Simply a beautiful thing to behold.

Chongo94 and Purp like this.
  2. May have a medical emergency in 4 hours after seeing this.

Chongo94 and Moose Stuff like this.
  3. Bundesliga baby. I can’t wait!

Chongo94 likes this.
  4. Any rumors or confirmation that Champions League will return? I miss it.

5. Have heard pretty much nothing on that. I’m reasonably confident that is done for this year. But you never know.

6. I feel like a kid on Christmas!!!!

Farmfrog likes this.
  7. If we can just finally get our young group healthy together I honestly think the US is gonna do legitimate damage in future World Cups..... Adams, Pulisic, Steffen, Dest, Reyna, McKennie, Cannon, Weah, Sargent..... without question the most talented generation in US soccer history.

Purp likes this.
  8. interesting reyna gets the start in place of sancho

Moose Stuff likes this.
  9. obviously not nearly the atmosphere in the arena as this is one of the most animated crowds in the league and now it is an echo chamber

when formula 1 starts back up in july there will be no fans at the races. if the usa mirrors what we see in europe and asia are we likely to see no fans if and when the nfl and college football returns?

10. They need to pump in crowd noise/chants. You can literally hear people kicking the ball.

11. curious how bad that would echo and sound like garbled noise

did get the team song after the goal though it sounded like it was being played on a cassette recorder over the pa

celebration was about as awkward as a middle school dance

12. I feel like you could safely let something like 5,000 fans into a game like this.

Purp likes this.
  13. agreed, 80,000+ seat stadium gives you a great deal of room to spread out

so if tcu and bama play at jerry world with no fans will there turn the over head boards on?

14. that had to hurt a bit

15. curious what the bookmakers set the o/u line for the number of participants that will be dead within 2 weeks of playing this match

16. I'm sure CNN will have that story up and running later today.

Eight likes this.
  17. So of course Reyna got hurt warming up for today's game.

18. I’m starting to believe that this potential golden generation is quite injury prone. They’re all young so it’s hard to tell if this will stay with them or If it’s just various injuries from getting used to playing more games with older pros and whatnot.