1. The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Portland Frog, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Well that didn’t take long again...Pulisic just drew a penalty. Set your dvrs folks...

1-1 in the first 4 minutes ha.

2. Two own goals for CHE to gift Ajax.

3. But what beauties they were haha.
    That one off of Kepa’s face...ouch.

4. You boys still watching?

Chongo94 likes this.
  5. Holy smokes!! What a game!!

6. Two red cards at the same time for Ajax too. Wow. I didn’t get to see how it happened.

7. Referee is absolutely awful in this game.

8. Blind made a bad challenge that you can’t make with one yellow already. Veltman got one for a very soft handball in the box but he was already on a yellow.

Ref has been far far too quick to card all game.

9. Haaaaa. Jupp probably “lost” his phone, as I guarantee they want to call him and disrupt retirement.

Chongo94 likes this.
  10. #1430 tcujsauce, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019

Through to the knockouts. Bayern moving on in the CL, top scoring side so far in group play. Need some Hansi Flick magic once we get to the real deal!

11. Not content with showcasing full on racism in its soccer league lately, now Italy has this...

Italy Holocaust survivor Liliana Segre under guard amid death threats
    https://apple.news/AFs9BgC5ZQRifhisL-dy83g

12. #1432 Chongo94, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    And I know that story above doesn’t necessarily belong here but I’ve been wondering why any player from certain countries would even consider Italy these days and came across that lunacy and thought I’d post it.

13. Been disappointing lately.

Purp and Chongo94 like this.
  14. Maybe this will spark a nice run from him.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  15. US roster again with some head scratchers..... No Duane Holmes I just don’t get. And I’d much rather see guys like Fabian Johnson, Antonee Robinson, and hell even Julian Green than some of these MLS retreads. And where the hell is Miazga? I don’t get it.

On the plus side.... great to have Dest in the fold and John Brooks healthy (knocks on wood).

Please get healthy Tyler Adams.

There is a decent team waiting to be put together IMO. The people in charge are failing us and them.

dawg, Purp, Chongo94 and 1 other person like this.
  16. You just injured Brooks with this post.

TCUBetterThanYou, dawg, Eight and 2 others like this.
  17. Check out Nicolas Otamendi’s tattoos...

[​IMG]

18. breaking bad fan?

Chongo94 likes this.

19. Dude is on fire. USMNT duty will probably send him back into a funk.

Chongo94 likes this.
  20. 5 goals for Pulisic in 3 EPL games as a starter. Settling in nicely in the league!