• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

Eight

I normally don’t notice too much but those two are truly awful announcers.

do you realize how hard it is to make me wish beth mowins was calling the game?

they have a very entertaining game going and instead of letting the game tell the story they are talking over the top of it.

thank goodness for the mute button

froginmn

U of M receivers are crazy good. Tyler Johnson's dad Ron played for Minn in the 90s, as did Demetrius Douglas' dad Omar.

Rashid Bateman turned down a late offer from Georgia. Johnson and Bateman were both all Big Ten - the first time one school had both WRs on the first team.

Also worth noting that U of M is playing without an OC as Kirk Ciarocca left for Penn State.

On the first attempt, they said his elbow was down? I thought I saw his head touch when he flipped over, but thought the ball had crossed first. As you said, no matter.
I disagreed with that first review. TD should have stood. The second one, I agree with. The unbelievable catch in the back of the EZ was the correct decision to let stand. As are all replay reviews, it’s just one man’s opinion at that particular time.

froginmn

I disagreed with that first review. TD should have stood. The second one, I agree with. The unbelievable catch in the back of the EZ was the correct decision to let stand. As are all replay reviews, it’s just one man’s opinion at that particular time.
Any explanation for the spot on the first review?

I keep expecting Minn to just take this game over. They execute across the board.

Both Auburn and Minnesota are well coached teams. Minnesota looks fantastic. P.J. Fleck is an amazing amazing coach.

P.J. Fleck has also brought together coaches who have had success on all different levels, just the best coaches possible who are the up coming minds of college football. No connections to Minnesota, some of the coaches came with him from WMU (smaller school), and others he just the brought in the best coaches possible and now look at Minnesota (which is amazing to do there).

Also, interestingly P.J. Fleck and Jerry Kill do not like each other at all.

Last edited: