• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

Froggish

Louisville made a great hire! Sutterfield is going to take them to the top of the ACC. They won’t knock if Clemson any time soon but they will contend.

BleedNPurple

I’m impressed by Virginia. They were left for dead just 3 years ago. Once again brings home the point - why have we been wheels off for 3 years. OU as conference champ obviously sucks. When should we expect tone relevant again? I’m thinking 2020 or bust.

LVH

Kentucky is basically playing Alex Delton at QB right now and while he is a great runner his passes are cringe every time

TooColdU

Goodbye Bud Foster. What a way to go out. He was a pretty overrated DC anyway.

Fuente with a boneheaded timeout that gave the Kentucky QB a much needed rest.

Pharm Frog

Gawd, Beth Mowins is a beating.

Should have listened to the VT radio call. Gotta say I was entertained with the pxp fella. At times he deployed an impressive range of vocabulary and at other times resorted to slang: “A gentleman below us is showing the double bird to our head official who has been nothing if not polite today. I hope his agitation resolves and probably will if this targeting call is reversed as it should be.”

Froggish

Navy defense is really interesting. They are moving around and never letting the QB see the defense. Rather than disguising their coverages they are shifting and motioning on defense like and offense would. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that as a base.

Wexahu

I’m not sure anything frustrates me more watching a game than seeing teams go out of the shotgun when they need 1 yard for a first down. I don’t get it. Why snap it five yards backwards?