• The KillerFrogs

2018 Frogs..What are you specifically Excited/Nervous About

ThisIsOurTime

I expect big things from the receiving corps this year. Just a question of who will shine the most. This also may be the year of the TE as well with a new QB and some more experience from others and a JUCO transfer.

Just nervous about injuries like every year. With Ross out, I think that stinks but is a good opportunity for some of the others to get some experience and may prove to be invaluable for next season.

Limp Lizard

Injuries are by far my biggest worry. Quantity early on, quality later, although with Blacklock we have a huge quality loss. Starting the season slowly as usual, with tOSu and Texas coming early. Injuries and poor QB play are the only thing that can really hurt this team.

Excited about SR and his potential and am excited to see Collins play. Hope he starts out fairly hot and avoids injury. Lots of big play receivers. The RB crew could be really exciting.
Defense should very good, even without Blacklock, although not as good as if we had him, obviously. I am not worried about LB mainly because the LB crew is always good.
And I am excited to see how the new redshirt rule shows up in special teams.

Eight

Injuries are by far my biggest worry. Quantity early on, quality later, although with Blacklock we have a huge quality loss. Starting the season slowly as usual, with tOSu and Texas coming early. Injuries and poor QB play are the only thing that can really hurt this team.

Excited about SR and his potential and am excited to see Collins play. Hope he starts out fairly hot and avoids injury. Lots of big play receivers. The RB crew could be really exciting.
Defense should very good, even without Blacklock, although not as good as if we had him, obviously. I am not worried about LB mainly because the LB crew is always good.
And I am excited to see how the new redshirt rule shows up in special teams.

you keep mentioning how the team usually starts slow and i just don't understand where this come from lizard.

went back and looked and since patterson has been the hc tcu is 60-13 in the months of august and september. in 9 of those 18 seasons frogs were 4-0.

specific to the time in the b12 the frogs are 21-3 during the months of august and september and those 3 losses were to arkansas at home in '16, lsu on a neutral field in 2013 and @ tech in 2013.

among the wins during that time include @ arkansas, @ stillwater, 2 times over minnesota, virginia, and ou.

more times than not the frogs have gotten better over the season with gary, but they also have lost more games in the last month of the season than the first month of the season, especially in the b12

FrogLifeYo

Officially nervous about the DL due to the health of LJ Collier...A lot of chatter out there that he might not be ready to go. A DL without Ross and LJ both changes things. No idea what the ailment is...Ty at DE is not a very good long term solution..Anyone have any info on LJ?...