• The KillerFrogs

2018 Frogs..What are you specifically Excited/Nervous About

FrogLifeYo

So let hear about what your excited to see and makes you nervous about the up and coming this season. We’re 2 weeks out and have a pretty good idea of what are starters will look like..

For me

1. Can’t wait to see SR year 2 progression...As expected he looked like more of an athlete than a QB last year..Can’t wait to see if the game slows down for him this year.

2. I know some think we shouldn’t be playing the Suckeyes but I like the idea of seeing a damn good football team early..It should only make us tougher

3..Will DA turn into the star we think he can be?

4. I still believe we can be even better than last year defensively. It’s all about how good we are in our back 5..Even without Ross we should hold up well in the DL

Nervous..about us finding big play potential on offense. Can the SR to Reagor connection turn into the new Boykin to Doctson? I think we need a vertical game to keep teams from creeping up on our run game...

Chico Dusty

Very excited to see Reagor let loose. I’ve said it a few times here, but I think he’ll be the best receiver in the country by the end of the season.

And excited to see Jet Anderson back. He’s going to have a monster season.

And excited to see what SR can do.

HG73

Nervous about SR's ball protection and self protection. No turnovers No injuries.
But I think our backup is solid.
Regarding big play potential, I think we'll just have to get by with Reagor, Darius, Turpin, and Sewo and 5 or 6 other guys.
And Innis Gaines. Who will win the Jim Thorpe.

jake102

Nervous about:

-- SRobinson's ball security and staying healthy
-- Safety play
-- CB health

Excited about:

-- SRobinson. Guy was awesome in HS
-- Reagor and Anderson.... are they stars?
-- DLine
-- Running the ball (DA, Sewo, SRobinson)

FrogLifeYo

That's kind of where I am. Especially injuries along the O and D-lines.

Some of you are concerned about the DBs but I'm excited to watch those guys fly around. Might be the best combination of size and speed that GP has had in a safety group in a long time, maybe ever.
Absolutely true...Been around long enough to know the better we are at safety group the more dominant we are up front.

I think for a lot of def it’s works the other way the DL makes the backend better..For us I think a strong DB group frees GP up to get really creative in the fronts

TooColdU

Worried about the LB position. I hope Jawuan Johnson turns out to be a stud. Travin Howard made a lot of tackles for our defense last year.

He led the team with 108 tackles. The next best guys were Ridwan & Nick Orr with 66.

Wexahu

Worried about the LB position. I hope Jawuan Johnson turns out to be a stud. Travin Howard made a lot of tackles for our defense last year.

He led the team with 108 tackles. The next best guys were Ridwan & Nick Orr with 66.

Not worried at all about LBs. Am almost never worried about linebackers. Howard was a good player but without sounding like I'm bashing the player, I think of all the "big" losses we had from last year, that one will be the easiest to replace. Anyone playing LB in this defense should rack up impressive tackle numbers.

Bob

I'm excited to see who the new towel girl will be. Nervous that she might not have learned to duck when Gary ties his shoes after eating at Chipotle the night before the game.