• The KillerFrogs

2018 Football Regular Season Predictions

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
How about Baylor predictions?

I think they go 3-9.

Wins over ACU, UTSA, and Kansas.

My hope is 0-12 of course. Actually I hope the whole place burns to the ground.

I think we have posted what analyst and random people say about their TCU predictions. This is from a football data guy quoting a gambler commenting on whether to go over/under 8.5 wins. They don't care about conference or teams they just like to win money.

FrogLifeYo

I think we have posted what analyst and random people say about their TCU predictions. This is from a football data guy quoting a gambler commenting on whether to go over/under 8.5 wins. They don't care about conference or teams they just like to win money.

The problem with this logic is that most of these guys don’t know the program well enough to understand that guys like D.Anderson, I Gaines, and our huge WR rotation were essentially starters by the last half of the year. While on paper we look like we only have 11 starters, we all know it’s closer to 14/15...

TimSmithFromFTW

I hate to say it but I look at our schedule and look at our young talent and think we are a year away from winning it all. I think 7-5 with losses to Ohio State, UT, WVU, KSU and Ok State. One more year in this offense and Robinson will have it clicking on all cylinders.

TX_Krötenechse

8-4. Too many new faces and a tough schedule. I think our floor is 7 wins (unless the wheels really come off) and ceiling is 10. I will say though that OU and OSU both breaking in new QBs might work in our favor.

Volare

R3yKxJ8.png