• The KillerFrogs

2018 Football Regular Season Predictions

Volare

bYsNEb7.png

Let me know of any errors/misinterpretations and I will correct them.

Volare

I have 0 non-wins now since Schloss is staying. Never had 2 non-wins. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy.

Really?

" I think I'm much more confident in the QB position than 6-6 and I really think our defense will be good enough to win a couple games the offense tries to lose so I'm going 10-2, but won't be at all surprised if we go 12-0."

That's where I got the 2 non-wins. But I'll switch you to zero.

Purp

Really?

" I think I'm much more confident in the QB position than 6-6 and I really think our defense will be good enough to win a couple games the offense tries to lose so I'm going 10-2, but won't be at all surprised if we go 12-0."

That's where I got the 2 non-wins. But I'll switch you to zero.
I must have been drunk when I wrote those rational thoughts. I just don't remember doing it. The only posts I remembered were the snarky 0-12 b/c MSU was going to take Gary and then the reversal last night after Schloss' announcement. I'll think about laying off the elixir while SNFFFing. Keep me at 10-2. I'm good with that. Probably much more rational than the 12-0 I committed to last night.

We will go 8 and 4

We beat OU but pull an Iowa State or two. Lose to Ohio State western Virginia, lose to OKLAHOMA State. Last loss could be to anyone maybe Texas finally gets us.

Hope for 12 and 0

2018 Record: 8-4 or possibly 9-3....'IF' the offensive line matures early and 'IF' Robinson has learned the

art of sliding when being tackled.

H0RNEDFR0G

There's gonna be a lot of close ones this year. I think we will look a lot like 2017 UT. Solid defense but a porous Offensive line. Shawn Robinson can trow da bamb, but only when he's got good protection. Edge in superior coaching has us finish better finish than 2017 UT at 8-4.

Margins of victory >17 against Southern, SMU, Kansas, & TTU. Everyone else plays us close. 3 OT games with 2 wins.