• The KillerFrogs

2018 Football Regular Season Predictions

Portland Frog

uPSnv6t.png

What's RollToad's problem? Darn em.

FrogLifeYo

I actually would like to change my prediction from 9-3 to 10-2...As I evaluate the Big 12 WVU is the only team with a true deadly vertical game. We have historically been very salty against run first teams and this year for the first time, I think we are going to be in a league where every team would like to establish the run. WVU can beat us over the top and OU is the only team that might be able to bully us with their offensive line..

Lone Frog

We are running way behind the total # of predictions from last year. Hopefully everyone is waiting until the last minute. We do have a nice bell curve going on...

While I enjoy reading the predictions, I won't participate. It's my one big superstition.

Last time I made predictions was in 2011. I predicted the Baylor game, and we know how that turned out. A couple weeks later, I felt sufficiently recovered from that to make a prediction in the SMU game, and we know how that turned out. Ever since, no predictions from me.

jake102

I actually would like to change my prediction from 9-3 to 10-2...As I evaluate the Big 12 WVU is the only team with a true deadly vertical game. We have historically been very salty against run first teams and this year for the first time, I think we are going to be in a league where every team would like to establish the run. WVU can beat us over the top and OU is the only team that might be able to bully us with their offensive line..

I think OU could be sneaky awesome running the ball.... it won't be a traditional strong running game (Alabama, Georgia), even though they are going to run the ball a ton. And they have Brown over the top for when things get complacent.

FrogLifeYo

I think OU could be sneaky awesome running the ball.... it won't be a traditional strong running game (Alabama, Georgia), even though they are going to run the ball a ton. And they have Brown over the top for when things get complacent.
I agree...Riley is very creative and they have Anderson/Sermon in the backfield with Kyler..They are going to run it and get it to the 2 Speedsters over the top..

One Frog Nation

Last year this thread didn't exist til late June. But this year we obviously need to get started sooner.

If you've been around here for a while, you know how this works, but it is always amazing how many people can screw this up. This is a REGULAR SEASON prediction, so your numbers should add to TWELVE. 6-6 works, as does 12-0, and anything in between.

As usual, a spreadsheet will be created. You will be labeled either a homer or a troll by your fellow posters.
Here's how it went in 2017. And 2016 (when not a single prediction was correct)...

On to football!!!
10 - 2. We beat both OSU s but lose to w v and one other- not Texas

HG73

While I enjoy reading the predictions, I won't participate. It's my one big superstition.

Last time I made predictions was in 2011. I predicted the Baylor game, and we know how that turned out. A couple weeks later, I felt sufficiently recovered from that to make a prediction in the SMU game, and we know how that turned out. Ever since, no predictions from me.
Thank you.