• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 5 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

LVH

What sports book do u go to?? I like to stay at the Cosmopolitan when I stay in Vegas

Red Rock or Green Valley Ranch. They have cubbies to where I can bring my laptop and plug it in to the outlets. I'm literally here all day from 7am to usually 11pm or so.

LVH

You think my Yankees can get to the World Series?? :)

Yes I do but I am thinking about betting on an Indians future to both make the World Series and win it. Lots of value there and their rotation is just as good as anyone else's. Indians bullpen is terrible but its a different story if the starters can pitch as well as they did in the season.

Yankees I think will have a harder time with Oakland than the Red Sox. Oakland is a nightmare matchup for a 1 game playoff.

I have the A's and Indians meeting in the ALCS

LisaLT

Yes I do but I am thinking about betting on an Indians future to both make the World Series and win it. Lots of value there and their rotation is just as good as anyone else's. Indians bullpen is terrible but its a different story if the starters can pitch as well as they did in the season.

Yankees I think will have a harder time with Oakland than the Red Sox. Oakland is a nightmare matchup for a 1 game playoff.

I have the A's and Indians meeting in the ALCS
I can’t argue with that. One game playoff is hard. I’m just hoping home field advantage makes a difference. It did last year. The Bronx will be rocking. Especially since I’ll be there ;)

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Was watching the game and #27 had a dirty hit on an LSU player who was already 3 yards out of bounds and then just laid him out. Made me so disgusted I got banned from /r/cfb on reddit for a day for giving my 2 cents about it.
Reddit sucks.

LVH

Reddit sucks.

It's an awful website in general.

I've had so many accounts banned from /r/cfb its not even funny. The mods there are so uptight. But there can be good discussions to be had about college football.

But the site as a whole is cancer. They are slowly banning non left leaning subs and communities like Twitter, YouTube and Facebook are. The worldnews sub was purchased by Saudi interests so you get banned if you criticize Islam at all. The politics and news subs for example were purchased by the DNC and their special interest groups. And my favorite - so was the conspiracy sub. So anyone who dares talk about conspiracies or questioning the official media narrative on issues gets flooded with a bunch of talking points calling the person crazy and out of touch - ON A SUB MEANT TO DISCUSS CONSPIRACIES!

Chongo94

Were there delays in this LSU vs Ole Miss game? How is it just now starting the 4th quarter?? This is worse than a Tech game.

dawg

Were there delays in this LSU vs Ole Miss game? How is it just now starting the 4th quarter?? This is worse than a Tech game.

Todd McShay’s in a wet rain jacket, so I’m betting lightning delay.

Edit. How can I possibly call any other teams offense “hot garbage“ given TCU’s evidence of the past two weeks

FrogLifeYo

Eye of the beholder statement here.....

I watched a lot of football today. A ton of it. Seems like every channel I flipped to has teams playing that seem to know what the scheiss they want to do on offense. Not to mention a QB that can execute it. Only one team I watched today that had no clue was our Frogs. I’m not saying every game I watched had great offensive play but they all seem to at least have a coherent system they were attempting to execute