• The KillerFrogs

2018 Bowl Game TV Guide w/ Spreads

LVH

I am about to mute this [ Finebaum ].

MUH POINTS MUH POINTS

High scoring game = automatically good

Low scoring game = awful, terrible garbage tier football

Why even play defense at all in football. Just make it like the NBA all star game where the defense is just there for token reasons.

Purp

I remember when it was said Ebner was not good enough to play offense. Weird dude with the sister manager and all but has looked pretty good actually playing football.
Not that he couldn't play offense; just that he was better on the other side of the ball. The staff felt our RB recruit in that class was better than him.

Mean Purple

Baylor is getting away with blatant PI and face mask plays. Unbelievable how these refs can’t see this stuff. Gary Patterson is a bad bad ref lol
Have to wonder if money changed hands at this point, because the refs flat out refusal to call PIs, Facemasks, late hits, to the head, and the worst holding ever, is now at a comical level.

Oh, and there is not defense in this game.

Not that he couldn't play offense; just that he was better on the other side of the ball. The staff felt our RB recruit in that class was better than him.
I'm not exactly sure who you're talking about as a RB recruit from that class. Snell? 160 pound dude who was mostly injured and then quit the team after a couple of games this year?

Chongo94

Kinda like what Baylor does on their helmets...it appears they have a small state with the area code of where the player is from on the bottom left of the helmet. That’s kinda cool.

Mean Purple

Well, our bowl game was an abomination to be honest but yeah, Jordan Rogers should never ever be allowed to speak for the rest of humanity’s existence.
how was tonight's game any better? Seriously, that was the worst tackling ever. No defense at all. Refs provided the comedy.

People are still talking about the Cheez-it bowl. Baylor using it for hate but thay still continue to talk about it. That is a win for TCU.
People are talking about it but I'm not sure how being held up as one-half of a bowl combination that is being used to exemplify futility and ineptitude is a "win." If you were the owner of a business that was being utilized as such an example would that make you proud? At the end of the day, I'll take a win but I find it difficult to appreciate the tone of the publicity our program received as a result of that effort. To each his own I guess.

Mean Purple

People are talking about it but I'm not sure how being held up as one-half of a bowl combination that is being used to exemplify futility and ineptitude is a "win." If you were the owner of a business that was being utilized as such an example would that make you proud? At the end of the day, I'll take a win but I find it difficult to appreciate the tone of the publicity our program received as a result of that effort. To each his own I guess.
Yeah, cause the bowl game in Houston was soooo much better. those idiots could not tackle air.